Free ebook: Shadow of Time by Jen Minkman

Do you remember how much I loved "Shadow of Time" by Jen Minkman? Well, I have great news for those who want to read it, but don't own it yet. To celebrate 100 copies sold since its release, "Shadow of Time" is free until the 5th of March! How awesome is that? :D

All Hannah needs is a nice and quiet vacation after her first year of teaching French at a high school. She joins her brother Ben for the summer in their mom’s log cabin in Arizona. There, she meets Josh again, Ben’s childhood friend from the Navajo reservation. The little boy from the rez has grown up fast, and Hannah can’t help but feeling more for him than just friendship.
But fate apparently has something else in store for her. And it’s not peace and quiet. Night after night, Hannah is plagued by strange nightmares about the past of Navajo Nation and terrifying shadows chasing her. They seem to come closer – and why is Josh always present in her dreams?
Sometimes, the past has a way of catching up with you.


Genre: Paranormal Romance, Fantasy, YA
Lenght: 400 pages
Published January 1st 2013 by CreateSpace



semnatura

You Might Also Like

3 comentarii

  1. Awesome!! :D Thanks for sharing! I really wanted to have this book in my kindle. Can't wait to try it somewhere in the summer of '13.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi Simona, thanks for downloading the book! You must have a humongous to-read-pile if you schedule Shadow of Time for summer 2013 :) Or is your summer vacation also the time to read as many books as you can? (mine is!!)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Dear Jen,
    It is indeed a really busy time since it is my last year in uni right now and I have to focus on my licence work.
    Summer is indeed a good moment for reading as many books as I can but most of the times I end up being lazy! The heat says it's word. I use to read more when I am really busy with everything! I do not really get it but it somehow works for me! :D
    All in all, I am really glad that I will surely read your book. Will let you know when I post my review! :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Comments